Radio Frequency Face Lift In London
Latest generation Tripolar Radiofrequency (RF) energy is a new and promising technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin. RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity by tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid-thirties to fifties, with any skin colour. It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line and the neck. RF can also be used in conjunction with ultrasound cavitation to aid in further fat breakdown and also to tighten the skin in the same area the cavitation treatment has taken place.
How does Radiofrequency work?
The hand piece is slowly rotated over the target area transmitting radio waves through the upper layers of the skin to the dermis, heating the dermis to between 40 & 50 degrees Celsius without burning the skin surface.
- Tissue Retraction: The generated heat causes local contraction of the collagen fibres, to immediately tighten the skin.
- New collagen formation: By heating the dermis, new collagen production is stimulated. This tightening effect is delayed and may take from 3-6 months to be visible.
- Improved circulation: RF will also improve the blood and lymphatic flow. This helps with a better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance to further reduce the effects of aging.
Radiofrequency For Firmer Tighter Skin
- Combats facial sagging
- Instant tightening and lifting of facial contours
- Use on forehead, under eye area, cheeks, jaw and neck
- Affects skin’s deep dermal layers, designed to reach fatty layer resulting in tightening, lifting and improvement in firmness
- Improves blood flow and reduces toxins
How Much Does it Cost?
Only £49 per session!